Wed, Jun 21|
All About Zucchini at Kitchen Culture
Summertime means we're all drowning in zucchini and looking for new and delicious ways to use it up. Join us to learn what it takes to bring zucchini from farm to table, tips and tricks for cooking zucchini to perfection, and how to prepare it in three simple ways that you can alter all season.
Time & Location
Jun 21, 2023, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Kitchen Culture, 6300 SE Foster Rd Suite A, Portland, OR 97206, USA
About the event
We'll be making four quick easy recipes that are my personal go-to favorites all summer long. Make sure and get your tickets now! Registration for this class will close on Monday, June 19 at 6pm.
REGISTER HERE: https://www.kitchenculturepdx.com/events-1/p/vegucation-all-about-zucchini
1. Mastering the Perfect Zucchini Sauté, two ways
- Rich Zucchini & Couscous salad, feat. butter lettuce, cilantro, caramelized walla wallas, tomatoes
- Your New Favorite Summer Zucchini Breakfast, feat. fresh garlic, cherry toms, basil, chevre, chili oil, altamura toast
2. Zucchini Fritters topped with Caprese Bites
3. Roasted Zukes & Carrots with a Basil & Fresh Garlic Aioli
- Ingredients for this class are vegetarian with some options that are vegan and/or gluten-free.